Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday

Well, I am playing a guessing game with Anna and Mike right now about who Mike likes. hahaa. but i am not that good a game like these. Whenever i play games like these, something bad always happens. this was one of the ways that Mitch asked me out! So like I said, wierd things happen with this game! I am soo bored right now. I'm just sitting here watching ANTM and waiting to anna to talk back to me. Anne and Em are over her house and i really wish i was there. I hope i can go shopping with them tomorrow. But, we'll see. I have to ask Maria (aka: Mommy) I am also starting to overheat in this house. It prolly doesn't help that i am wearing like this HUGE sweater but i don't feel like taking it off. I'm lazy! haha! so this guessing game isn't going so well. Mike won't give us a straight anwer. i have a headache.

No comments: