Tuesday, February 17, 2009

THANX MATT!!! :D

Hi everyone, I haven't writen in a while. Today is Tuesday the 17th and we had it off, thankfully, and we also had drama. I couldn't go, I had schedule conflicts. But, I didn't really miss that much, Anna and Matt called me about every 5 minutes! I was just talking to matt on aim actually and i was asking him what happened at practice and he was like "OMG!! You missed soo much. They gave away your fish part to someone. They were soo mad that you weren't there. Noone else missed it!!" I started freaking out! I called Anna to see if it was true but no one picked up, the one time that her phone ISN'T on!! haha! NE WAY, Emily and Mike are going out!!! I am soo happy!! Now she can finally forget all of that stuff that was going on with her stupid Ex!! Like i always say "U need to find a face to forget a face!" Well, that is all for now! I'll write again soon!

No comments: